HSA Store Optical's Vision Test is not recommended for the following users:
● Users under 18 years of age
● Users above 55 years of age
● Users with a visual acuity below 20/16
● Users with a visual acuity above 20/40
● Users who have not had a comprehensive in-person eye exam within the last 2 years
● Users not comfortable with using computers, internet browsers, and smart phones with touch screen display
HSA Store Optical uses Visibly's Digital Acuity Product for the online vision test. Visibly Digital Acuity Product is manufactured and distributed by Visibly, Inc. and operates under the Enforcement Policy for Remote Ophthalmic Assessment and Monitoring Devices during the CoronaVirus Disease (COVID-19) Public Health Emergency issued by the FDA in April 2020. This product has not been approved by the FDA. The data and recommendations made by the Visibly Digital Acuity Product are adjunctive (supporting) recommendations that will be used by an Eye Care Provider, along with your medical history and profile, prior corrective eyewear prescriptions, and subjective data provided about your vision. It is the responsibility of the patient to provide accurate information through the process as all of this information will be relied upon as accurate by the reviewing Eye Care Provider.